4/19/2008

The new member of my travel team!

car1
Although it had happened a month ago, I still wanted to share this delight to you…

Since we decided to move to Adelaide in South Australia, it is necessary to buy a car for carrying our stuffs.

We didn’t make too much effort for looking for the car, ‘cause our Korean friend Joe wanted to sell his car that’s just fitted what we need, then we took it over.



Ha ha…Let me introduce my car in Australia, it is” Daewoo Lanas” which is a Korean brand, 1500cc, 1998..

Now it’s also our new member of the travel team in Australia, and it had carried us crossing West Australia to South Australia.

As for the price…Sorry! I will tell you nothing; anyhow it’s a satisfied price.



雖然這已經是一個月前的事,但我還是想要跟大家分享這個喜悅…

自從決定要從Perth移動到南澳的阿德雷德後, 買一台車來把我和我們的家當裝走是一定要的囉!

不過我們並沒有花太多的時間跟精力在找車上頭,因為我們的韓國朋友Joe正好想要把他的車賣掉,而它也正好符合我們的需要,所以我們就接手了…

哈哈…讓我來介紹我在澳洲的車-”Daewoo Lanas”,它是1998年出廠的1500cc韓國車(我們暱稱它為"小La")。

現在它也是我們在澳洲旅遊小組的成員之一,而且已經載著我們完成穿越西澳到南澳的旅程了。

至於價錢嘛…歹勢哩..我是不會說的!反正是個令人滿意的價錢囉!

1 則留言:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

    回覆刪除

看完文章來留個言吧! 霸託霸託